Open Day with Apple Pressing
Sunday 17th October 12pm – 4pm
Come and join us for an autumn afternoon at the garden. There will be children’s activities, apple pressing, refreshments and a chance to look around the garden and meet the volunteers. Bring your surplus apples and turn them into delicious apple juice! Please bring clean bottles to take your apple juice away
- Work parties every Tuesday afternoon between 2 and 5 pm, and on some Saturday and Sunday mornings. We also organise big projects such as hedge or tree planting, and wildlife surveys.
- Scything course twice yearly.
- Open garden with apple pressing (around the second week of October).
- Occasional alfresco meals sharing produce from the garden.
- This Autumn we will start to build our Hub structure (see separate page for details)
- Making a sustainable compost loo with willow
- Pond building
We welcome ideas for additional events at the garden. Please use the Contacts page to get in touch.