April 10th and 11th 2021 – Work Party Weekend
Come and join us to make our new compost loo and/or prepare our site for our new exciting HUB
- Work parties every Tuesday afternoon between 2 and 5 pm, and on some Saturday and Sunday mornings. We also organise big projects such as hedge or tree planting, and wildlife surveys.
- Scything course twice yearly.
- Open garden with apple pressing (around the second week of October).
- Occasional alfresco meals sharing produce from the garden.
- This Spring we will start to build our Hub structure (see separate page for details)
- Making a sustainable compost loo with willow (April) get in touch if you wish to be involved
We welcome ideas for additional events at the garden. Please use the Contacts page to get in touch.